Monday 18 October 2010

SHH!

Mother is sleeping at the moment, so I took the power cable back logged on without worrying her.

Damn you 4CHAN! Stupid DDOS!

Lucky all my regular Bros will be able to see that there is a DDOS happening when I change my news page. It let's all my loyal Bros know what is happening, and is hosted on the same server.

Oh, wait...

FUCK!!

DAMN YOU 4CHANTARDS!

FUCKING IDIOTS!

Now, what to do with my time.

I could go out for a walk... haha, no.

I could help my Mother out around the house? See above.

I know! I'll start coding my latest and greatest website! It will be like eBay, except more successful and made by me! And earning me pots of cash!

Now, where did I put my LISP book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This place has "insanely" high quality standards according to most people. Pretend that you are writing an article for a large, respected, printed magazine. Not kidding — PLEASE write properly and do not publish less-than-perfect texts! Since this is a reply: NEVER refer to posters by specific letters!

You are not recognized as the original poster of this topic. Do not pretend to be. (If you actually are the one who started this discussion, and you have done something to lose your internal ID, you need to restore it before posting. Otherwise, you will be considered an impersonator, resulting in unpleasantness.)