Tuesday 19 October 2010

DDOS Woes

I've been able to get back on, so I am trying to sort this mess out.

Ok. I have been getting absolutely NO help from PRQ. They just keep laughing at me and putting the phone down.

ULTIMATE CUNTS!!!

I DID manage to get the site to work at one point, by changing the IP address. PRQ changed it back. 

RAGING FUCKTARDS!!

When I rang them, they just laughed, said something about mudkips and hung up? 

I am confused...

All I want is to get my loli fix :3

God. Damn.Psychotic.Trolls.Everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This place has "insanely" high quality standards according to most people. Pretend that you are writing an article for a large, respected, printed magazine. Not kidding — PLEASE write properly and do not publish less-than-perfect texts! Since this is a reply: NEVER refer to posters by specific letters!

You are not recognized as the original poster of this topic. Do not pretend to be. (If you actually are the one who started this discussion, and you have done something to lose your internal ID, you need to restore it before posting. Otherwise, you will be considered an impersonator, resulting in unpleasantness.)